Monday, January 1, 2018

Welcome to my Blog

Hi everyone! Welcome to the New Year and my new blog! 
My name is Shannon Sunnarborg and am lucky enough to be
 January 1-7 GIU Gal of the week.

I am making it my resolution to learn a new technique a week. I am in my 40’s and have been married to my awesome husband Shawn for 27 years. I am the mom to 4 awesome kids. Chelsea 26, Tyler and Jordan 24 and Kaetlin 21! 

I LOVE to craft. (Especially stamping and scrapbooking) I have done some sort of crafting since I was small. I started stamping 24 years ago back when we embossed holding the card with the embossing powder over the stove to heat it up, LOL. 
My current quest is coloring and shading. Just over a year ago I found Unity on Black Friday and now those are the only stamps I use. My favorites so far and what I have the most of are Angie Girls. I also love the Phyllis Harris line. Both lines you can use for any occasion. 


I hope that you like my projects and they inspire you to try something new! Have a great week. 

3 comments:

Tess Girl - KOTM January 2018 - Sentiments Versa Magic - Sahara Sand, Niagra Mist Stazon - Jet Black Prima Flowers - Pink E...